Due to concerns around possible road conditions Saturday morning, particularly those in proximity to the venue, and out of an overarching concern for safety, we have made the decision to cancel Klondike. We apologize to everyone who has made plans and purchased foods and products for the weekend. We know this represents an inconvenience. But we felt we were “better safe than sorry”.
We are considering a possible event in the spring and will advise if/as that coalesces.
Again, our apologies.